Business ideas marketplace
The marketplace of ideas will have a positive impact on the public and private spheres: It will allow companies to identify and develop business opportunities that respond to the shortcomings of their respective sector. It will allow mentoring centres to have a database of potential business ideas, already analysed and validated by professionals in the sector, and whose elements can be incorporated into their curricula.
- Identify opportunities and business niches that can be carried out by NGOs (+ entrepreneurs at risk of exclusion).
- Identify services, works or goods that can be acquired by the PAs through direct procedures and that are the easiest to request.
- Create a marketplace as a digital resource that will help our project to collect all the business ideas identified during this activity and to organise them.
- Increase collaboration between the public and private sector: NGOs will create micro-enterprises thanks to the ideas of the PAs and the PAs will receive services from local contractors.
- Local Public Administrations
- Companies or business organisations
- Mentoring centres
- New entrepreneurs
- Experts in field of public tendering
After definition of selection criteria, a workshop with local stakeholders will be conducted to collect the business ideas. This way stakeholders from each partner country will have a chance to contribute to the development of the marketplace.
Technological development of the marketplace online will help disseminate the results to wider groups.